Listen to the Related Sermon Audio
1. What was your over-all impression of the message/passage this morning. What stood out to you?
2. Verses 10-11 explain God’s plan with the “new man.” What is that plan and how do we walk consistently with it?
3. Verse 12 reminds us of our identity in Christ using three helpful descriptions. What do each of these mean? Why are they helpful in establishing a good foundation for the attitudes and actions to follow?
4. Paul exhorts us to clothe ourselves with five attitudes in verse 12. Which one of these stands out to you as the most difficult to emulate?
5. Flowing from the right attitudes is right behavior (verse 13). How do the Christlike attitudes of verse 12 result in the Christ-like behaviors of verse 14?
6. How is love a perfect bond?